Sunday, October 22, 2006

Nelson: "Iraqi insurgents are patriots" Compares American troops to Nazis!

I AM OUTRAGED!!!

I spoke with a Savannah veteran this weekend who attended last week's 2nd debate between Jack Kingston and Rev. Nelson. He told me that Nelson actually said this! I have since confirmed it with two others who say that Jack called him on it too!

The question to Nelson had to do with Iraq being in a civil war and what America's place should be. Nelson answered that "people prefer a brutal dictator...there have always been insurgents. In Biblical days we called them zealots. In the 1770s they were Patriots. In World War II, they were the French resistance..."

Jack responded: "I am appaled that my opponent would compare terrorists in Iraq who are killing Americans with the French Freedom Fighters who fought Nazi tyranny in World War II. I think you need to rethink that."

Nelson continuously refers to our troops as "occupiers" and now he has compared American troops with the Nazis!

No way!
See it for yourself on the WSAV website.

1 Comments:

At 7:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This guy talks out of both sides of his mouth most of the time, but now comparing our soldiers to Nazis????

He only has a few more days to bash our troops and lie to us veterans and then he will crawl back under his rock!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home