Thursday, September 07, 2006

Nelson's minions pestering people

Time to catch up! It's been a few days but work has been busy and I was still recuperating from the long weekend!

My sister in law told me that she went to Publix on Monday to pick up a few groceries. As she got out of her car, she was accosted by a woman who offered her some papers and said, "Would you help us get Jack Kingston out of office?"

My sister in law politely took the papers offered and then responded, "No! I like Jack Kingston."

The papers and a bumper sticker are currently lining her cat's litter box!

2 Comments:

At 11:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They got me too! I complained to the manager in the store. By the time he went out to tell them to beat it, they had already took off!

 
At 12:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it is called CAMPAIGNING !

This site is really paranoid.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home